Sunday, 16 November 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas for Her

So, Christmas is only a month away and I am SO excited! This is my first gift guide, and some of the gifts can be quite pricey, but I'll be posting a gift guide for stocking fillers in a few weeks time. This is mostly beauty and skincare things like that, and I'll leave all of the links to buy the products in the post.




1. Benefit 'Cheeky Sweet Spot' blush palette-£29.50

I actually own this palette, and I think it's one of the best gift sets that Benefit have ever brought out. At £29.50, it sounds a bit pricy, but one boxed blush normally costs £23.50, so for six blushes,  plus a mini of the 'Watts Up' highlighter, I think it's an amazing deal. 




This is a gift  for the ultimate Lush fan! It contains some of Lush's most popular products, including Snow Angel bath melt, Golden Wonder bath bomb and the Celebrate body lotion.



This is another Lush gift set, but it's a lot cheaper. It contains the Candy Mountain bubble bar, Snow Fairy shower gel, Butterbear bath bomb, and the Rock Star soap.




This Too Faced gift set comes with three lipsticks in the shades 'Naked Dolly', 'Marshmallow Bunny' and 'Spice Spice Baby'. I really love these three shades and the make up bag is gorgeous! This is quite expensive for three lipsticks, but I think it's worth the money.




I really, really want this! I love the apple scent from The Body Shop! This set contains a shower gel, body butter, body lotion, body polish and a loofah. (all apple scented scented, of course!)




I'm not sure if you can buy this in the UK yet, but this palette is gorgeous! It has 3 blushes (Deep Throat, Sex Fantasy and Final Cut), a highlighter (Miss Liberty) and a bronzer (Laguna). It's limited edition, so I'd definitely buy this, if it's for a friend or for yourself.




This is a dupe for the Clarisonic, which costs quite a bit more than the Clinique one. (£125!) I'd quite like one of these, I'm quite lazy and feel that I never seem to cleanse my face properly, so a machine that does it for me while I'm still half asleep is amazing!


Wow, this was such a long post, but I'm getting so excited for Christmas as I write this! 
I may or may not have started to play Christmas songs...

What do you want most for Christmas? 









2 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to get any of these, they're so good!!

    Elish xo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13098973

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely ideas!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete